SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free music videos website

Please kindly review my free music videos website.
    Last edited by spikeZ; Nov 14, 2011 at 08:47. Reason: :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it appears 2 B everything about nothin on the nav.. i gave u the 5sec view... images below drew me in

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, it looks like "uglier" youtube. I don't like the sharp logo and the fact that there's not enough white-space in the design. You put too many information on a single page that it's a little confusing. Maybe this article might help you, so that the website could look cooler and more modern: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007...y-an-overview/

Some videos say - The requested video is not allowed to be played.. It mustn't happen - everybody quits in this moment and never comes back. When I open categories education or multiplayer - 404 error shows.

The problem is that the entire website looks like built with some opensource system with public (and not very good) template.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just have one question. I always will appreciate entrepreneurial spirit (considering I've started multiple sites before) but, how do you plan on going about offering people any incentive to use your site versus YouTube? Not to be critical but, its almost no way you can go about doing that. IMHO, I think it would be to the best of your interests to focus solely on a niche (like comedy videos or videos on entertainment news for example) and do that niche better than anyone else. WorldStarHipHop is a good example of that; pretty much the most immoral form of entertainment on the net but, people cling to it.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! looks very good. But there are some problems with viewing the widgets on the left side of the screen!
    Submit your URL for free at Open Directory www.livewebmap.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just visited your site and found it good looking media site but I found one thing which looks me odd. That is the image describing the title of the site between the two blue navigation bars. There is plenty of white space empty which you should fill with a full banner of that size. Writing I in blue and MEDIAZONE in red with dull font looks ugly. Create an attractive banner of the size of space between navigation bars using some attractive colors, graphics and design. Hope that it will help you make it a little better.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi bro,

I think you should re-design your logo and blue navigation bars is not good choice.