SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Threaded View

  1. #1
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

    What do you call this

    I have a screenshot on this attach document but I do not know what you call this type of function in a html form. Is it just simply a textarea with a scrollbar which allows you to select numbers higher or lower? If I know what it is then I can research this I find out how to code it myself.

    Thank You
    Attached Images Attached Images


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts