Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please review my free delivery voucher code site

Hi

I'd love to get some feedback on a new site <a href="http://www.freedeliveryvouchercodes.co.uk/">Free Delivery Voucher Codes</a>.

We've gone for something a little different to the standard voucher code sites, and tried to build something that's a bit fun. There is some interesting CSS3, HTML5 and some custom-written jQuery in there.

The site only lists active voucher codes that get you free delivery on your online shopping.

Look forward to your comments!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting site. I like it. It looks like you spent good money on a highly-skilled web designer.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I didn't manage to get the code to work in the first post, the site is free delivery voucher codes. Hope you like it!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how do you plan on marketing the site?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've created voucher code sites before and found it hard to get incoming links (to help the search engines find them) so we've decided to built an anti-seo site that is more noteworthy for the design and technology behind it, and hope to get some mentions on dedsign showcase sites. We're aiming high, we want to be site of the day somewhere!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best advice to you is to join every webmaster forum out there and add a link to your site in your signature. Use the words you're going for in your anchor text. This should help you build some high-quality backlinks. I would also advise you to submit to free directories. Everybody says they don't work that well but I have seen the positions of most of my sites increase in the search engines in the past. Since you say your website isn't SEO-friendly, why not start another website that is and let your main one piggy-back on that one. One of the most SEO-friendly sites I know of is a directory. You could start a directory which lists (you manually add the listings) every single voucher code website you can find. Add a banner to your website at the top and make it look like a sponsor. Nobody will every suspect. The best directory software, in my opinion, can be purchased at Esyndicat.com. Good luck with your endeavours!