I don't know if this is a known bug or its happening only on my computer. This is what I have:
1. A document that is longer than what I can see with 1280x1024 resolution (so I need to scroll)
2. A background image in the center

It seems that IE6 creates 2 center images. One that is centered in relation to the document and one that is centered in relation with the window. If I scroll down and the image that is centered in relation with the window goes off view, then that image permanently disappears (until I reload the page)

Is this a known bug?
Here is the code:

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>Bug?</title>

<style type="text/css">

body	{background: url(image1.jpg) center no-repeat;}

</style>

</head>

<body>
Start
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
End
</body>
</html>