Can any one explain Link Wheel

I want a build a link wheel, but some expert are saying that now it has no use.
It will not improve your ranking.

Now tell me should I use link wheel or not ?

There are mixed opinions about the legitimacy of link-wheels and you can assume it to be a grey-wheel SEO…

There is nothing wrong with providing good and diverse content on a certain topic you are good at, and then linking them to other articles that you have written. What is WRONG will be if you do so but act in a spammy manner: doing crazy linking for no other purposes than to increase your links.

So, the key is to make it as natural as possible.

The only mixed opinions are from people who don’t work for Google, I can tell you categorically that they don’t like them, that’s not even in any doubt.

Like you said, if you’re going to do it, try to make it look as natural as possible otherwise you’re wasting your time.

I think you could find your desire tutorial here.Don’t worry it is best and YouTube video.

Link wheel is mostly used in internet marketing strategy.Its a very specific strategy for building back link.Link wheels are well organized groups of articles that link to each other and to the money website and then have links built to them from blogs and profile websites.