SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I know what you are talking about. such a software is not currently available but they are working on it and it will be available in the future (like in 2014) where there is no need for writers anymore but i'm sure it will be very expensive.
    I convinced my nephew not to study journalism when I showed him an article about such a software

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmore View Post
    I think I know what you are talking about. such a software is not currently available but they are working on it and it will be available in the future (like in 2014) where there is no need for writers anymore but i'm sure it will be very expensive.
    I convinced my nephew not to study journalism when I showed him an article about such a software
    I'd certainly like to see that article. Where was it?

I'd also like to see the day they can automate creativity.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not remember which website but I always read cnn , abcnews, usatoday, chicago suntimes
    but most likely i read it on ustoday. it's been at least a month though

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I can not remember which website but I always read cnn , abcnews, usatoday, chicago suntimes
    but most likely i read it on ustoday. it's been at least a month though
    In several searches I found one, but it doesn't write the release for you. It teaches you (or so it says) how to "crank" one out. It's from a company called "Duct Tape Marketing". I also saw Press Release software at Vocus. However, the software doesn't write the press release, their team of experienced professionals does that and then you use the software to submit it.

The point is, you can't expect a robot to write your news. They aren't sentient and won't be until the Cylons are invented by the good people of Caprica. It's a shame you convinced your nephew to not study journalism. Although print is dying, there is always room for those who want to write good content... news or otherwise, for the web.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    believe me the article I read talk a bout a software that will write a professional article for you all you have to do is provide the software with key points

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jameer View Post
    I am looking few software which can support in writing an effective press release, like in-built templates, validation etc., Also tool which automates the press postings
    Hi Jammer, i would suggest you to manually write the press releases. I do not have good knowledge on s/w for Press release but i think http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/instant-press-release this can work.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    believe me the article I read talk a bout a software that will write a professional article for you all you have to do is provide the software with key points
    You may have read about it, but until it comes around, I'll believe in it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by richirich View Post
    Hi Jammer, i would suggest you to manually write the press releases. I do not have good knowledge on s/w for Press release but i think http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/instant-press-release this can work.
    You must have read post #29. Yes, I am quite certain that any company with a name like "Duct Tape Marketing" is sure to have cutting-edge applications in every field of endeavor.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Member soumailaadamou's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

to write the press release I still use Windows Live Writer Windows Live Writer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main question is to write effective PR and Blog post. So just think on new ideas and keep in mind the topic on which your going to write. There is no need to use any tool or software for content writing.Write unique and fresh content.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use online content re-writing software tools that will surely help you giving your article a fresh and new look.
    <snip>
    Last edited by Shyflower; Nov 30, 2011 at 10:17. Reason: faux signature removal. Signatures are allowed only through your profile, not within our threads.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michealkelvin89 View Post
    You can use online content re-writing software tools that will surely help you giving your article a fresh and new look.
    <snip>
    Had you taken the time to read through this thread, you would have seen that re-writing software tools, also called "article spinners" have been thoroughly discussed and they are not viable tools for writing original content and certainly not for writing press releases.
    Linda Jenkinson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its better to do manual... i cant trust a program to do my work

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I suggest do not use any kind of software for writing press release., but you can get many guides in PR writing...

Somehow you can use re-writing tools but still write unique PR and distribute them manually or can use distribution tools..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found some useful solutions on this site, www. glocksoft. com/ download-products/.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes guys you are right but when u submit ur PR content through feeds and list of social bookmarking website this will be the best way i feel

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecruzenet View Post
    yes guys you are right but when u submit ur PR content through feeds and list of social bookmarking website this will be the best way i feel
    The main purpose of the Press Release is to attract journalists, not the general public. How many journalists do you believe will subscribe to your blog feed or to your social media pages?
    Linda Jenkinson

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manually submission is better as compared to automatic software. Google is not allow automatic submission from software. Manually is best way to submit press release. In manually submission you can give link properly and submit the press release according to format of press release websites. Software cannot do this.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I am going to agree with the others. The best of doing this is by manually writing them or getting an external agency to write the articles. Automated software I have found just isnt good enough and causes more work and dissappointment than manual.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is an automated submission software for releases by incansoft. i thinki it is called prbot. it automates only submission nothing else. it also has templates for various types of PR. forgot what those templates are. it is a good start though. you just have to edit the templates to suit your requirements. and there is no automated software that can really write effective press releases. you are on your own and to your own creativity to write PRs.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an SEO Expert I suggest that you should write and submit manually your PR's. Nobody knows your niche market better than you...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If the op hasn't found what he's looking for since October, chances are he never will.
    Thread closed.
    Linda Jenkinson