Good photo editing apps for iPhone / twitter etc

Hey,

I am looking for recommendation for good photo editing apps for the iPhone.

I use imstagram and see some cool photos where people have cut photos into 3s and 4 frames etc.

So far I have only came across pixlomatric which is decent but doesnt have everything

I am not sure but I think irfanview provide apps for cellphone. You can check that if they are then there is nothing best than it.

you can try out Photoshop express for iOS…you can find many filters there…

ID solutions - Retail Design & Store Design - Brisbane,Australia

I also use pixlomatric and also color effect. I usually edit it fist using color effect and then pixlomatric. My friend recommends leme leme…

I think so the built in editor is very good, i don’t have to search a new 3rd party software because they slow down cell phones.
<snip>

There are lots of photo editing phone applications<snip>.

You can visit this link to get some of the top photo editing apps for your iphone.

Hi,

the best Photo App is 8mm and life effects for Iphone
<snip>

Best photo editing application for iPhone is Photoshop. And best of all it’s free from the app store.

Try “SP Photo Fix Lite” app for your iphone.I am also using the same,Its really cool.

There are lots of good photo editing apps, you can look into them here.

Hello, you can get more then 30 photo editing apps for iphone using this url:

I think 8mm is a video app which records in 720p HD…The best app for sharpening is photoshop.

photoshop and paintshop are the best

I believe photoshop is best tool to edit photos.

there is some free photo editing apps but I can’t install it into my iphone they must be from itunes … ??

this is another gray-haired thread that has now become a fluff magnet. RIP old words.

THREAD CLOSED