SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are your thought's?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

0 0%
  • I don't like it

0 0%
  • I like it and would use the service

0 0%
  • Green egg's and ham!

0 0%
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buy Social Fans/Followers/Views site

Hi all,

I have made a "Buy Social Fans/Followers/Views" site where people can buy Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, and Youtube video Views. I offer All real and USA targeted fans/followers/views, 100% safe manual methods, No password or admin access required, Weekly updates and support and a money back guarantee.

Please let me know what you think design/structure/menu's/keywords/pricing/etc. What ever feedback you feel like giving be it positive or negative I just ask that you DO give feedback. Lets shoot for views= reply's in this thread, even if it's a simple I like it or I don't like it but it would obviously be better if you at least gave one reason for your like/dislike.

www.SocialBombShop.com

Thank you very much for your time in reviewing my site, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Rich

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the design, it's bold and really grabs the visitor's attention. In terms of site design therefore, I can't think of any improvements to make. However, the pricing for your services are very high compared to your competitors, so if you're not getting enough hits considering offering discounts.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the design I great. I also like that there's an option to hide the contact area at the bottom of the page. Very nice.