SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Communication. That's how Twitter wins. That's their power.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesExpert View Post
    Twitter has more beneficial uses than Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs combined, and this is one reason people are confused by Twitter.
    I am not agree with this, yeah twitter can be useful in many ways but it has limitations that you can say in limited words while via FB it also gives picture presentations, some companies i seen focusing more on FB than their actual website niche of the business also makes huge difference in these.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maggyparker View Post
    I am not agree with this, yeah twitter can be useful in many ways but it has limitations that you can say in limited words while via FB it also gives picture presentations, some companies i seen focusing more on FB than their actual website niche of the business also makes huge difference in these.
    While I agree with you that other channels can also be very useful, sometimes more useful, I'd caution you to stop thinking about what you can use best and think about what your customer can use best. Photos let you broadcast and can also be fun for people to engage back on, but that doesn't mean the channel is preferred for who you are talking too.
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member carter.dorothy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me twitter is just superb. It gives me an easy platform to announce my services, product or just my thinking at any subject to a lots of people at a time. Twitter is just a whole world in just 140 charector. Simply I am loving it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitter's good. You can get to interact with a network that's interested in your niche. If you search for a hash tag related to your company, the people that you can follow will appear there. You can add those people to get some more good tips. Another good thing with Twitter is that it's one of the most used social media platforms that we have today. About the character limit, there are sites and services which can help you Tweet longer. It doesn't increase the 140-character limit, per se. It just lets you type longer Tweet, and it will create a link for you pointing to that long Tweet.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many small-scale businesses have been benefitted by the effective use of twitter. In fact Twitter has more potential to generate sales and traffic than Facebook. Everyone knows that Twitter helps to promote their website.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of companies struggle with Twitter, the trick is to take it slow and post interesting tweets. Also it helps if the subject matter is already popular, like a game fan club of something like that.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitter is also the best way to interact with your customers, so I think this is not just about promoting the site or the services.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely works fine for me! It is the second source of traffic into my website after facebook. The hard part is to gain followers but it is just a matter of time...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following are the Benefits of Twitter for Bussiness:
    A Powerful Tool for Obtaining Information
    Re-enforce Your Brand
    Marketing Opportunities
    Drive Traffic to Your Website
    Networking Opportunities

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do B2B sales Twitter can be Golden. I think there might be more businesses using Twitter these days than individuals - excluding 13 year olds. LOL
    Best SEO Listings
    Don't choose - before reading reviews.

SEO Reviews | SEO List | Best SEO

SitePoint Zealot coloradojaguar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitter is capable of pushing your content out to many sources instead of keeping it locked within your website. Once you have a decent following it is easy to get your content widely and quickly dispersed.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Off Topic:

Hey guys, you're not discovering anything new... more that say what everybody says you should expand a bit and add a bit more value

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    this discussion has gone full circle.

Thread closed.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown