User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future of SEO

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the type of SEO depends on the type of site and what the strengths of the site/marketer are.

Social media marketing works better for some sites than others, for example - a celebrity or well known author should definitely use it, but a local tradesperson might get much less return from it.

I think the marketing mix should be designed specifically for each site/client, rather than try and use the same general template for everything

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cybernac View Post
    I do believe that social media will become more and more important. The rate of new social media sites coming online is staggering! I predict Google will come up with a whole new algorithm to deal with it, however, I don't think quality directories will go by the wayside anytime soon. We are seeing more and more of them as well.
    Its only because of many users are really available at social networking sites and they are good customers. But still people habitual to search anything by open Google

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seo is the manipulation of SERP, no wonder that Google is getting out new updates to get spammer out the way. The future looks white, i mean white hat SEO. Get your website known, chat in facebook, twitter and co., get real traffic to your site. Advertising will remain a powerful tool. These are my personal opinions