I'm having trouble with this section of my web page. I want the text th be alongsie the small slideshow. I have had no problem with doing this with photos but just can't get it to work with the small slideshow. Can anybody help>
Thanks
Sandra

<div class="content">
<h1>Funeral/Memorial Or Wake Slideshows</h1>

<p><script language="javascript" src="http://www.photodex.com/presenter.js"></script>
<script>
PhotodexObject("ProShow","objectname","memorial1.px",325,220);
PresenterControls("objectname",640);
</script><class="left" /></a>
When a loved one passes away there is no easy way to express your feelings, a DVD slideshow can help do that for you and your family.You can share your special memories with your family and friends and celebrate the life of your loved with a beautiful and moving slideshow. Your guests will feel part of the occasion not merely visitors. A slideshow can be played at the funeral, memorial, at the wake, or distributed to family and friends as a keepsake. All work done with respect and love. Slideshows can bring a smile to the mourners and lighten their greif. We can customize your slide show to your requirements to reflect your loved one&#39;s personality or you can leave it all up to us, it&#39;s your choice. </p>