User Tag List

Thread: Cool Limos!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Limos!

I designed this website about 6 months ago, but have never really gotten any feedback from any of my customers. I had a couple of issues with security when my mailbox got flooded via my request a quote form.

As such, I would like you guys to review the contents of the site and maybe even comment on the html/javascript/php used. If you are not interested in a limousine company, Im sure you will still enjoy the vehicles page, which has some really really cool pictures of custom made limousines. It's like watching "Pimp my ride"!

Chicago Limo Site: Chicago Limo Service

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I thought your design was pretty good. Certainly one of the better sites I've seen design wise.

I might be tempted to use a bit of colour differentiation on the request a quote form to make it more obvious.

Also, I might move the three photos at the bottom up the page so the home page has more photographic impact. Maybe just under the first paragraph of the About Section, or move them above the About section.

The home page needs an offer of some sort to improve conversion rates. See also:

Conversion Rate Experts

Don Campbell

Conversion Rate Optimisation Resources

Rgds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice!

I would put some work into the call to actions. For example the reservation booking signup forms are very busy. Making that more clear won't intimidate the user as much. Right now they will get to that page and think "forget it". It will take too much of their time. You may need all that info from them, but it should look easier to the user.
    Maarten

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reviewing, guys

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mukluknation,

I like your website. I like the content too. I like how for each of your menu items (type of event) you add many pictures that illustrate the possibility of how your website visitor will look once he/she/group is riding on your luxury cars.

I the charter item, I like the pictures you used. these are enticing.

I agree with maartenvr regarding the call to action. In the make the reservation form, you require the user to create an account. This can be a huge turn off. If you are worried about fake reservations, how about requiring the phone number int he reservation so that you can call to confirm the information they provided you with. If security is your concern, I suggest you create an SSL page.

Best,

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good overall use of colours and imagery.

Only a couple of small things I noted down:

Your contact form could do with styling and putting a little more margin inbetween each input box, also the telephone number in the top right corner could do with standing out so maybe use pink like you have done in the center of the homepage.

Good work though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its good layout keep up the good work.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the information related to limos is extremly good

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice design, suggests a bit of "bling", so hopefully that is consistent with your service and the customers you are targetting.

One thing I personally don't really like (and this isn't just about your site, many do it) is the "request a quote" thing - OK in itself, but I'd really like to see example prices, too, just so I know I wouldn't be wasting time trying to get a quote (and no doubt getting lots of "marketing" emails/calls) for something I couldn't afford anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the problems you have described for the site, there is nothing to do with the content. Site have some technical issues. You need to fix them. Site is not working properly. When the site functionality is not proper you cannot get feedback from customer. Customer does not satay long or wait for the site because he has tons of option on internet.
    I find this site , its simple but smartly designed. Content is also good. But the customer does not read the content exactly they just want to have a rush look. But its important for the eyes of search engine. SO you need provides a variety of content.
    This site is Addison Limousine. They provide limousine services for weddings, proms and all kind of events. The site is not that over briefed. Its concise and not rigid. You can check the pages alignment and their linking strategy on the site. And use it for yours also.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a very good site that I feel pulls you in as soon as you log on. The colour is great. The only downside personally is the white. it doesn't (in my opinion) blend in well with the other colours. But overall. I think it's great for your market and I give you a thumbs up. I actually enjoyed clicking, looking around etc, despite the fact I was only there to review. Good job mate.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the design is pretty good. <snip>
    Last edited by cpradio; Feb 5, 2013 at 15:45. Reason: Remove website request

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good site,. I liked looking around the website. You have made good use of images