Hi I want to know how should I should go about explaining PHP to my peers.
- I am still a student (about 3 Years self-taught PHP experience).
- In the course I enrolled we are suppose to do PHP, but due to some reasons, the lecturer is unable to present PHP to us, the class.
- Since I have the most experience in PHP, I now have to help the class, explaining PHP and helping them solve their problems.
- We only have a limited time to do the PHP, then have to move on.
- We all received the book: "Beginning PHP5, Apache, MySQL Web Development" from "WROX", but the rest of the class feel overwhelmed by it.
- The most of the class are Designers and not Coders.
Please help and Thank you in advance for any help