Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adsense approval problem

Hi every body
    i have a blog about wallpapers on blogger
    wallpaperu3.blogspot.com

many time my blog is rejected from adsense because of page type so please visit my blog and inspect which thing is missing or wrong to did no accept my blog to adsense.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know 100 percent but I think its because your website is a sub domain from blog spot.com and not an independent domain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AdSense is about contextual advertising.
    An image only website does not go well with AdSense.

Also let me guess, you did not create all the wallpapers yourself, right?
    Publishing work of others without written permission is copyright infringement and therefor you are not allowed to run AdSense on it.

SitePoint Guru silver trophy JamesColin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wallpaper and free flash games are two of the worst topics for adsense, so adsense is doing you a favor by not accepting your site.
    Change topic, work a little harder and then re-apply, the good thing about not being accepted is that you're not banned, so you can re-apply later.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for?
    If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer :
    200,000+ UV / Month

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your blog is having lack content so according to my knowledge content is must on your website for adsense approval account

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As was pointed out earlier, Adsense is indeed contextual advertising, and, without any content, as is the case with your site, Google has no way of deciphering what ads would be appropriate for your site. So, either add a few posts, or start a new blog.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make your blog on a full domain name, don't make it on a sub domain. Further, you should have fresh, unique content on the blog.
    Even give a few bucks to someone to write a few good articles for you and post them. Your application will be approved.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I visited your blog. It is capable of getting adsense account but there are some issuse when getting adsense for blog hosted with blogger. Better idea is host your wallpapers on wordpress.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sub domains can not get approval. i applied with my web www.muchtutorials.com my web site 3 months ago when i published all material from ebooks, google rejected it saying it is not unique. then what i did i rewrote all contents and placed meta tags, analytics created some backlinks to my site then i applied again, this time google accepted my application giving me access to my new adsense( note here that my web contained unique contents and 25 + visits from search engines)

but what happend next after having approving my adsense account i placed ads on my web for the first time, the google closed my account. i applied again then again got approval, but when i placed ads again google closed my account. . approved five times and closed five times. i dun know why google doing this with me. they give me adsense for only few hours and take it back from me. . any suggestion in this ragard. please help

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by umeraziz View Post
    sub domains can not get approval. i applied with my web www.muchtutorials.com my web site 3 months ago when i published all material from ebooks, google rejected it saying it is not unique. then what i did i rewrote all contents and placed meta tags, analytics created some backlinks to my site then i applied again, this time google accepted my application giving me access to my new adsense( note here that my web contained unique contents and 25 + visits from search engines)

but what happend next after having approving my adsense account i placed ads on my web for the first time, the google closed my account. i applied again then again got approval, but when i placed ads again google closed my account. . approved five times and closed five times. i dun know why google doing this with me. they give me adsense for only few hours and take it back from me. . any suggestion in this ragard. please help
    adsense is a scam! They get free advertising for a while and then cancel your account for no reason. thus they got paid you did not...

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by larry1488 View Post
    adsense is a scam! They get free advertising for a while and then cancel your account for no reason. thus they got paid you did not...
    Calling AdSense a scam is a big statement given how much money they pay out to advertisers each quarter and how long sites -- both small and large -- have been in their network. What leads you to this conclusion?
    - Ted S

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    google adwords stats are that less than 2% of visitors are converted to clients. adwords is just googles way of scamming legit webmasters out of there money.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can any one tell me why this site was rejected by adsense? http://www.websitebuyingsecrets.info any help?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can any one tell me why this site was rejected by adsense? [url] any help?
    No one but Google can tell you with certainty why Google rejected you... But the insane number of ads and masked ads already on that page can't have helped.
    - Ted S

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    google adwords stats are that less than 2% of visitors are converted to clients. adwords is just googles way of scamming legit webmasters out of there money.
    I see the same assertion but not any proof... The fact is Google discloses the extent of their payouts and it's significant money, a major part of their business. To claim that the program is entirely illegitimate needs a lot more substance than simply saying it is.

And the stat matches up well with marketing firm research. 2% for content networks, closer to 3% for search based PPC with large swings depending on the specifics.
    - Ted S

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted S View Post
    I see the same assertion but not any proof... The fact is Google discloses the extent of their payouts and it's significant money, a major part of their business. To claim that the program is entirely illegitimate needs a lot more substance than simply saying it is.

And the stat matches up well with marketing firm research. 2% for content networks, closer to 3% for search based PPC with large swings depending on the specifics.
    Well maybe so, any ways i had adsense on my site and never violated any terms or policies and they cancelled me. they just dont`t like paying! My brothers website applied for adsense and they rejected it why?I see nothing wrong with his site and provides great info. on the subject of buying websites online. THAT`S how google conducts themselves. I would never use google I only use internet explorer yahoo search.
    Last edited by molona; Oct 24, 2011 at 09:43.

Programming Since 1978 silver trophybronze trophy felgall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have been receiving a regular and reasonably steady income from Google AdSense for many years. It is definitely NOT a scam. If they arerefusing to pay for clicks on ads on a given site then there would be issues regarding that site as otherwise Google would have no reason for discarding those clicks (and hence reducing their own income).
    Stephen J Chapman

javascriptexample.net, Book Reviews, follow me on Twitter
    HTML Help, CSS Help, JavaScript Help, PHP/mySQL Help, blog
    <input name="html5" type="text" required pattern="^$">

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google AdSense is the best. I earned a lot of money thanks to it help

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have good content in your site .Adsense will aprove you.Another you can buy your own domain.Google like it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperu3 View Post
    Hi every body
    i have a blog about wallpapers on blogger
    wallpaperu3.blogspot.com

many time my blog is rejected from adsense because of page type so please visit my blog and inspect which thing is missing or wrong to did no accept my blog to adsense.
    Buy a domai name, point to it and re-submit you application

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

I have same problem in google adsense. Google adsense was working fine and later google AdSense Account Disabled. I appeal couple of times and I am still not able to find activate my google adsense..

Kindly help me in this. Thanks in advance !!
    Last edited by ralph.m; Jan 22, 2012 at 06:45. Reason: removed link

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few years ago getting approved i Google adsense is easier, I remember a friend of mine who has a blog with all spined article from other blogs (he puts credits to those blogs posts) and yet he got approved in google adsense. If Im not mistaken its 5-4 years ago. Today getting approved in adsense requires original contents and good ones plus consistent effort in doing so thats why there is no overnight approval for it and you have to earn it now. On my part I have been preparing some blogs for about 6 months now and consistently making original and fresh contents for it as well as optimizing it to gain traffic and backlinks, maybe after 3 more months I can try to apply again in adsense because I had like 8 declined websites from adsense that has not enough good and original contents.
    Hottest Printers and Computer deals