User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast claire0917's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please Review my Shopping Site

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to know your thoughts about my site meepostorephilippines.com.
    I don't have much products yet, but I will add more later on.

I appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

My first impression is that there are missing product images on in the above-the-fold of the homepage. Also a text-only banners of this size ("hot sale") simply don't work.
    I would dramatially shorten the welcome text and move most of it to an "About" subpage.
    If you intend to keep the low number of products, I would think about much bigger photos on the product list.
    And putting 4 of 6 products on "sale" looks like the shop is about to be shut down.
    On the subpages - I would move the payment options to the footer and use that space for some banner helping users to contact you (phone/chat etc.).
    A blog on the ecommerce website is a very good idea - but posting dates are missing. People need to know if your website is alive.
    I like the simplicity of your design.

Cheers,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Clean Design ,

I liked the way the Meepo Store Logo bouncing

The Menus which have the Home , Shopping Cart , Etc the mini icons look good...

I would recommend you to bring more focus on ..the Best Sellers Section , make it stand different than the home page so that more attention is drawn to it... if possible use JQuerry Carousel which will give you good look to the site !!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love initial visiual for your site. Love the branding. Love your use of colour.

I think two things that need to pop out at you more is:

1. Your pretty logo. If it could be raised or made somehow more bold it will express more confidence I think. Giving your buyers more confidence in your ability to deliver.

2. I like how you have advertised 'HOT SALE'. On entry to the site the user has to scan around a little to realised what it on offer. Maybe this box could advise of your product range in a quick visual way?

Just a suggestion though. Love everything else you have done. Colours are so important and I think you have got that dead on.

Hope this helps.

Regards Clayton.

If you have time please review our website.

http://www.blueboxmoving.com

Our Start-up is an Instant On-Screen Moving Quotes business.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would use another colour background for the links at the top, they are not very noticeable in grey.
    As Xaban says, lose some of the blurb and get your products showing above the fold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,Its very good site with neat and clean design.
    Last edited by Stevie D; Apr 26, 2012 at 13:47. Reason: Fake signature removed

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dear friend,

according to my opinion your web-site theme/template is very good and very simple. as a reult of your web-site it will loads in faster than faster in the slow internet conections and also in good speed connections.

my sugession is you need to add more items in the main page. beacuse this main page is the heart of your web-site. change the color of the ORDERS PHONE MUBER. so that they can easily make a call to you.

try to keep your background more attractive. place u r order procedure in the main page instead of the sperate link. And most important is palce a header about your delivery quality like "GUAREENTED DELIVERY WITH IN 24 HOURS." ETC.....

Last edited by Stevie D; Apr 26, 2012 at 13:46. Reason: quote tags and fake signature removed

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the header. The second navigation needs some work though. The fonts are very jagged and icons are too big for the button sizes.

The Font in the header needs an anti-alias effect too. Also pick a softer gradient for the bottom chat pop up. That portion does not really mesh with the rest of the site. Overall though it's very clean!