User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Blogger work for anyone

I have had a site on blogger for years and yet I can't get anyone to show up is Blogger ever a good site to have a web page at or should I just start a new real website. Thanks

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blogger can serve you a purpose to host a temporary info site however you should always consider to own your domain and use blogging just for backlinks

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.

SitePoint Enthusiast VideoWhisper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blogger is usually for hobby sites when people want to have 0 expenses.
    Also is used sometimes by SEO advisors to build cheap support sites and presence.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blogger is an awesome way to practice.. I have a couple micro niche blogs that do well with adsense, having good content and backlinks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any blog sites work for better result if we provide something interesting and unique and related information to that topic. And if the content is not related to that topic then any site will delete it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using blogger since three months.It works fine for me.Not only posting,submit your blog to blog directories & do SMO for the posts also.

SitePoint Enthusiast mrwordsworth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience with blogger has always been very positive. With proper SEO of blogger blogs, they are the most easily ranked ones. One particular reason being hosted on Google's own servers.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 or 3 Blogger blogs for EACH one of my websites. I have different information on each of them and have found they are great for backlinks. Remember to alter the html to take out the defaul nofollow tags though!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with prcys, whether it's free or your own domain.. you just need to come up with good unique articles in order to attract someone to interact with your post.. Keep on posting informative and unique content, build relationship with other bloggers by commenting at their post and do other basic seo stuff and you'll see some improvements.. Good Luck
    IT Rush <my blog

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scsa View Post
    I have had a site on blogger for years and yet I can't get anyone to show up is Blogger ever a good site to have a web page at or should I just start a new real website. Thanks
    It does work for me. However if you want to sell something or be more profy go with your own domain.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blogger is great though I wouldn't use it for any sensitive topics such as 'make money online' 'adult' or anything else ... Google will drop it without warning .. should you get a manual inspection and violate their TOS