SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's the best way to increase web page matches for your company name?

I operate dealll.com and i want to increase my web page matches when people type in dealll as much as possible. what's the best way?

You wanna' peice o' me! Automated's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot actually get to your site, but the best way would be to use the keyword on your site.

DO NOT "stuff" keywords you will get banned, but i dont wont to get into a SEO argument.

Just use it on your site

If you want to have a look at the search engine forums they will give you a lot of help on SE marketing

Matthew Taylro
    FreelanceForums.com - Do you Freelance ?
    Visit the Freelance Forums and participate in all areas of Freelance Chat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More info would be appreciated. When you say "web page matches," are you referring to Yahoo! (i.e. http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=...l&hc=55&hs=700)?

If so, those are powered by Google, so you need to increase your PageRank to get better results. PageRank is a measure of the weight and quality of your inbound links (basically, sites linking to you). Develop more reciprocal links and the higher quality their PageRank is, the higher yours goes.

See aspen's resource thread here for more places to submit and market your web sites. Make sure you use meta tags, use keywords in your page title, and most of all, develop inbound links as much as possible, never stop doing that.