Remote Shared Server App Pool Setting:
Code:
.net framework version: 4.0
Application pool bitness: 32bit
Application pool pipeline mode: Classic
After site release it was throwing "403 forbidden access denied" error.

I then put the following entries in the web.config and the site started working.
Code:
<handlers>                  
<!-- pre conditions http://blogs.iis.net/thomad/archive/2006/11/04/precondition-what.aspx -->                 
<!-- A handler that has an “integratedMode” precondition associated with it will only be loaded into an Application                  
Pool that has the “integratedMode” property set on the ApplicationPool. Handlers with the “classicMode” precondition                  
will only be loaded into Application Pools that have the integratedMode property set to false. -->                  
<addname="ISAPI_2.0"path="*"verb="*"modules="IsapiModule"scriptProcessor="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll"resourceType="Unspecified"requireAccess="None"preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv2.0,bitness32" />                 
<addname="ISAPI_4.0"path="*"verb="*"modules="IsapiModule"scriptProcessor="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll"resourceType="Unspecified"requireAccess="None"preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness32" />                 
<addname="ISAPI_2.0-64"path="*"verb="*"modules="IsapiModule"scriptProcessor="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll"resourceType="Unspecified"requireAccess="None"preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv2.0,bitness64" />                 
<addname="ISAPI_4.0-64"path="*"verb="*"modules="IsapiModule"scriptProcessor="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll"resourceType="Unspecified"requireAccess="None"preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness64" />               
</handlers>
Why do i need to have isapi entries in the web.config?

Also, i tried changing the pipline mode to integrated along with ispai precondition to integrate too. The site again started throwing 403 error. Little confused now!!!!