SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Domain & Hosting Reseller

I design small specialty sites for my clients. They pay a fee which takes care of the domain name registration, design, and hosting. After one year they can renew the domain and keep the site up if they choose. Is there are reseller that can do this without me have to build shopping carts and all that? I'm doing everything manually now; domain reg, billing, etc. Tried godaddy but it's just not working.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it is possible you can purchase reseller hosting pacakges preferably unlimited and add your clients website using the easily accessible control panels and manage the site with it.
    M6.NET Windows Hosting with 14 Years of Expert Experience
    Best Unlimited Reseller Hosting at Affordable price

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenbusby View Post
    Is there are reseller that can do this without me have to build shopping carts and all that?
    You are designing the web sites. Are you not integrating shopping cart with the pages?

Regards

SitePoint Zealot webhost.uk.net's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not directly buy shared hosting for your customers with the hosting company. For designer customer we offer reseller hosting with WHMCS billing system to manage accounts , billing and domain registration if the reseller customers.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you would want check Hostome.com they offer free domain with yearly hosting package, support is good and you get all help setting your business properly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

You may also want to look at purchasing shared hosting accounts for your customers with a hosting company and be rid of the manual things needed for hosting part of the business.

You do not have to have shopping cart on your website for customers to purchase hosting from you. This can be done if you purchase hosting on behalf of your customers. You can charge your customers for hosting and also earn referral commission from the hosting company.