User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's easier if I point things out in bullet form, so here goes:
    -The dotted lines separating products are inconsistently placed, put them all in the same relative places because the images are all in the same place anyway
    -The ///// design feels tacky on a white background. I would opt to replace its use with a solid design, if anything at all
    -You alternate between angular and rounded elements with your boxes. This is actually pertaining to the black boxes at the top and the /////'ed box surrounding the other content
    -The featured news posts aren't spaced correctly across the box (not sure if that's intentional). At least it "feels" like it should be evenly spaced out unless there's something else to go to the right (like a scroll-bar, etc.)

I can't say that I'm a pro at design, but those are the things that caught my eye.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website's template has a good start but, to make it stand out from other websites that have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing.

The logo doesn't match your template's colour and it's too big. You may have to redesign another one in a smaller size.

Also in the sidebar, there is a lot of free space which you could benefit from, instead of leaving it blank.