User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blog Comments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by desertman909y View Post
    try ethical comments it will not spamming even build your links in the ethical way so that will also has value,,, but before that get some good pr links
    I think you have raised very much logical point regarding comment because blog owner sees comment and does not find any relevancy to the post as far as comment is concerned it has been approved by administrator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think that if the content is interesting to someone then he/she may comment on the post, its simple as that. Also with so many internet marketers and seo people out there you should expect spammy comments on your blog posts.

SitePoint Enthusiast facebooklicious's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best answer for this topic is you should allow Do-Follow blog commenting on your blog and make recent comments tab into your homepage and other pages than everyone will start commenting on your blog to increase their backlinks and also SEO purpose.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, in relation to making comments also is that there many instances wherein kinds of comments saying more of an approval and appreciation about the blog post. It doesn't make too much of an additional info instead it's more of a affirmation or confirmation.

So as a an admin, is it too much to do to approve the comment? Well for me, even if it's not that informative comment, I would still approve it. As long as it's well written, doesn't use foul language and giving reactions whatsoever is also fine with me.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by facebooklicious View Post
    The best answer for this topic is you should allow Do-Follow blog commenting on your blog and make recent comments tab into your homepage and other pages than everyone will start commenting on your blog to increase their backlinks and also SEO purpose.
    That's the best answer if you are talking about SEO, but not the best answer if you are talking about generating Interactive Content.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Enthusiast facebooklicious's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its all about your blog content and discussion with other peoples. If you post relevant and good discussing post into your blog than you can get many comments from other peoples.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog comments are what make a blog interactive and social. The most popular blogs have a very interactive community who voice their opinions on posts frequently. It's that social aspect that makes blogs such a powerful component of the social web. People like to feel involved. Leaving blog comments allows readers to join in on the conversation about a topic that interests them.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i prefer to use disques. its easy for my reader to post it

SitePoint Zealot coloradojaguar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can always add a little humor and when that doesn't work try a quote. When your readers recognize a name they might be more inclined to participate.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally, people like to comment on the articles they are interested in and may be good at. To me, I like to read short and clear-impressed blog content. So the purpose and the target is very important.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You blog must have interesting content. Make your blog comments do follow and HTML code Enable. It will attract visitor to comments on them and use their link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to my practice you can do like Invite Comments , Ask Questions, Be Open Ended, Interact with comments left , Set Boundaries, Be humble, Be gracious, Be controversial?, Reward Comments, Make it Easy to Comment accept these all you can increase the comment for your blog. and for brief details go to http://www.problogger.net/archives/2...-on-your-blog/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start a controversy. That will surely get you comments

Kidding aside: the posts have to be engaging and provoke a reaction. Whether they agree or not, as long as your readers have something to say about your topic, chances are they'll do it. And don't make it harder on them: have a simple comment system, nothing extra that would require more work from them and always approve comments fast and reply to them.

SitePoint Member Marketing Info's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to have comments on your blog you need a interesting articles and usfull with information on your blog to get comments if pwople dont comment maybe they dont like what they read try to improove your articles a little give something for free so thay can use then maybe that will atract visitors to comment often

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if its interesting enough for them to at least read the entire post before dozing off onto another site they'd be more likely to leave a comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To get most of the benefits of blog commenting always for commenting on the blogs which gives do follow back links. Also find the relevant forums that relate to the theme of your site to for commenting. Post good and relevant information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the moment, my blog is pretty simple and I am not expecting a lot of interaction.
    So I have commenting turned off.
    That's why my blog has no comments.

Perhaps when I have made more posts and traffic grows significantly, I will turn comments on. But I think that is a long way off.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post interesting articles, and as a reward to commenters, use a do-follow commenting system. And to encourage more comments, engage to your community. And always address them with their names.
    Promote your Blogs now!
    Submit to
    High-Quality Directory with Deep Links.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanM View Post
    At the moment, my blog is pretty simple and I am not expecting a lot of interaction.
    So I have commenting turned off.
    That's why my blog has no comments.

Perhaps when I have made more posts and traffic grows significantly, I will turn comments on. But I think that is a long way off.
    I think you're making a mistake here. Allowing comments to your few posts will help your traffic grow.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can change the webise situation by kinds of ways,leaving comments on blog is a good choice!

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Nyams View Post
    Some blogs have few comments while others have a lot of them. What makes people not comment on a blog even after them having quality and interesting articles? How do you get people to comment on your blog?
    Really it's like Shyflower said on the first page. Make yourself more known in a similar blog to your genre and increasing your posting of public interest pieces. Throwing in questions with your posts will increase the urge from people to want to reply to get their view out there. People love to make themselves sound smart or correct haha

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you provide valuable content to your chosen niche you will hopefully get a decent amount of comments if you:

*broadcast these new posts via social media channels
    *comment on others blogs
    *implement KeywordLuv
    *Make guest posts on other's blog and invite them onto yours.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Implementing KeywordLuv may attract not just the legit human bloggers who would love to interact with you, but also those who just leave comments for the sake of getting a backlink. Spread your links in your social media accounts. Oh, wait. Another reason why the blog could have no comments is because there is no question left to be asked, or there's simply nothing more to talk about.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    RIP

Thread closed.
    Linda Jenkinson