SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 98 of 98
  1. #76
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use these below mentioned Website for SMO optimization:
    traffup.net
    twiends.com
    www.addsocials.com
    www.youlikehits.com

    Thanks and Regards
    Last edited by Mittineague; Dec 1, 2011 at 18:43. Reason: removing unnecessary links

  2. #77
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark012 View Post
    You can use these below mentioned Website for SMO optimization:
    traffup.net
    twiends.com
    www.addsocials.com
    www.youlikehits.com

    Thanks and Regards
    And what results have you seen from people who followed you as a result of each tool?
    Last edited by EastCoast; Jun 10, 2012 at 13:55. Reason: removing parsed links
    - Ted S

  3. #78
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can find on fivver with 5$ great option.

  4. #79
    SitePoint Enthusiast florida_buddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Key Largo, Florida
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use the Facebook social plugins (like box, activity stream, etc.) to your websites, blogs, and your newsletters. If you you have advertising budget then the quickest way will be to bid for Facebook ads.

    As for Twitter you can do the same for the social plugins. And I agree that following others specially if they have few followers makes a lot of them check you out and follow you too.

  5. #80
    SitePoint Guru bronze trophy TheRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nonte View Post
    You can register on letusfollow.com and get free Facebook Likes as well.
    That may work but the question I have to ask is, of what value are bogus "likes"? If they are not real interested followers then how would that help your business?
    TheRaptor - Joe

  6. #81
    SitePoint Enthusiast mackyanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    That may work but the question I have to ask is, of what value are bogus "likes"? If they are not real interested followers then how would that help your business?
    Agree, and some other companies/business make use this bogus liker's just to say that they are competitive/popular in Social Networking site, but not necessarily give something for their business. That's a big nothing for me. It's more helpful to do some sort of crowd activity in twitter, give some prices from your business. It can be a discount to something etc. just to target your market.
    FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER
    Los Angeles Injury Attorneys
    "Effective Lawyering and Proven Results"

  7. #82
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can use likespro.com for increasing your twitter followers and facebook page fans. Through this software you can get plenty of likes and followers on your facebook and twitter page.

  8. #83
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weblinkindianet View Post
    Yes you can use likespro.com for increasing your twitter followers and facebook page fans. Through this software you can get plenty of likes and followers on your facebook and twitter page.
    According to their site they no longer work with Facebook fans which says an awful lot in its self... Faking numbers with purchased "followers" won't get you more results, it just gets you a bigger number.
    - Ted S

  9. #84
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gotwitr dot com is the best option for TWITTER.

  10. #85
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BombyDimpu View Post
    gotwitr dot com is the best option for TWITTER.
    How are you defining the "best"?
    - Ted S

  11. #86
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start liking others Fan page or following others in Twitter.The higher seeds you get, the more likes and followers you will likely get.

  12. #87
    SitePoint Member Sanjana Shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ahmedabad, India, India
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No software can actually help you out. i have got a wonderful response on my twitter page in the last month. The only reason is informative tweets in an understandable language. No one will follow you if they are not benefited by your tweets or posts.

  13. #88
    Wired Life GeraldNitram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're willing to spend money on tools that would only help increase the "number" of your followers, wouldn't it be better to think of a better way of spending that money to look for real followers and to focus on real engagement?
    Are you willing to become an SEO reseller?
    Work with a 100% white label SEO company today!

  14. #89
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin1 View Post
    Use Twiends.com I think it may help you.
    Is that website is paid to get more twitter followers?

  15. #90
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to increase your facebook likes and followers in twitter, try to apply you like hits! its very effective when it comes to increasing likes and followers in Facebook and twitter.

  16. #91
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saltlakestudio View Post
    If you want to increase your facebook likes and followers in twitter, try to apply you like hits! its very effective when it comes to increasing likes and followers in Facebook and twitter.
    With what results?
    - Ted S

  17. #92
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marketing your page so that it frquently shows up on the top results of advertisements on facebook of user's profiles on the right-hand side. Plus you could hold polls, contests, and promotional deals on your homepage as users prefer participating in them

  18. #93
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann.j View Post
    Marketing your page so that it frquently shows up on the top results of advertisements on facebook of user's profiles on the right-hand side. Plus you could hold polls, contests, and promotional deals on your homepage as users prefer participating in them
    There's a difference between giving stuff away and engaging people. While the former drives quick boosts to "follows" and high "interaction" rates it's not out of interest or affinity, it's about getting stuff for free. The later takes more work and actual involvement but as the word implies, engagement is not simply about posting stuff people can click on, it's about creating something back & forth to connect.
    - Ted S

  19. #94
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Facebooks likes would not necessarily mean an increased customer trafic as well. Winning customers is not that easy. You have to offer them something to attract them, then induce them into becoming a buyer. You need to devise such tactics that the customers not only visit your page, they like what they see and want to come back again

  20. #95
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Twitter you should use tweetadded and it's a paid version though you can use it for a month and this tool can follow 1000s of people and you can select them from any industry of your need and automate the sending request and in return they will follow you automatically. Use it for a month and you will really like it. For Facebook, you should join the groups which has good number of likes and then post some nice information and spread the post in those groups. You can also use Weeby Apps to increase the reach and get more likes.

  21. #96
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Lawrence View Post
    For Twitter you should use tweetadded and it's a paid version though you can use it for a month and this tool can follow 1000s of people and you can select them from any industry of your need and automate the sending request and in return they will follow you automatically. Use it for a month and you will really like it. For Facebook, you should join the groups which has good number of likes and then post some nice information and spread the post in those groups. You can also use Weeby Apps to increase the reach and get more likes.
    Aside from a bigger count of followers [and the potential of having your account terminated] what results have you actually found from this approach?
    - Ted S

  22. #97
    Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    TechnoBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Argyll, Scotland
    Posts
    6,422
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    This article from the BBC makes interesting reading.

  23. #98
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally agree with you IRONROAD. Just driving traffic to your site isn't enough as there must be user/visitor interest otherwise your site's bounce rate will be highly increased.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •