User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hit or Miss

Twiends and sites like it do nothing but add likes to your page, those likes don't necessarily relate to sales because the people that are following your site aren't necessarily interested in your product. So these numbers tend to be just superficial.

But here's the catch, you're online and you have two people advertising two products. They both are similarly priced and are of similar quality. You go to each website and they both have social network followers. One with say 500 followers, and one with 50. If you don't know that these numbers can be manufactured, like most people. You may be swayed to purchase a product from the company that has more likes because it gives a false sense of popularity and quality. Showing 500 happy customers is better than showing 50. In that aspect, driving the numbers can lead to success and increased revenue. I'm not saying this will work with all new or potential customers, but it may work for a few.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should use truff.com promaote theyour twitter followers

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can also trying to addsocials site this one is also options to get more followers in twitter and facebook fan page

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually I just follow alot of people that are in the field Im interested in. Most professionals (I would argue most people in general) automatically follow back. You're bound to increase your followers as long as you keep following people.
    Last edited by Ted S; Oct 24, 2011 at 17:25. Reason: Links removed

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dterry View Post
    Usually I just follow alot of people that are in the field Im interested in. Most professionals (I would argue most people in general) automatically follow back. You're bound to increase your followers as long as you keep following people.
    Following back when people are relevant to your stream is logical. Following back just because they follow you is not.
    - Ted S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply follow others manually on twitter and on facebook there useto be a way that your friends can suggest others to like a like page but now there is no option like that until the other person is admin of that like page.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    twiends is good source to increase followers..but if you need permanent followers then follow some one realted to your interest and also have less followers as compared to others..once people related to your interest follow you then simply tweet them with good post especially realted to interest that are common with you and your followers...once they like your content then there is no reason of unfollowing you

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used twiend for sometime increased by followers, @ beginning you will find it works goods, but its not generic...people often stop following after some time.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are lots of websites that would offer you to help in increasing twitter followers but I have found any automated or semi-automated software that would help anyone to increase facebook likes fan base.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tools cannot help you increase followers and fans. It is the quality / usefulness of the site that will help you.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you dnt mind.. why you want to increase the likes and twitter followers? To satisfy your clients ? I think its not a good practice if you want them to do it for commercial.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As was stated over and over above, the only way to get targeted follows and likes is creating content that people actually like. To increase numbers in Twitter, the easiest tool I've found is TweetAttacks, it's a set it and forget it kind of deal, I've gotten over 4k followers in about 3 months with it, but they are almost useless as far as conversions. For example for a new article(lens) I create on Squidoo, my pretty compelling tweets will perhaps pull 5 visits to my lens, so it's easy to get numbers (at least in Twitter) but it is much more difficult to get targeted followers. Of course if you have extra cash laying around, Twitter and Facebook advertising might/should get you some more targeted followers/fans...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really am sure that there is nothing good than doing it manually. no tools will increase your sites fans and followers. It's just you have to listen to what people wants for their day by day interest and put them in one post. presto you might get at least a million fans and followers.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im using exchangepod.com

its a tool that exchange facebook likes, twitter follows, Google +1, youtube views, and website views. Its a pretty good service!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Twiends.com for increasing twitter follower and I am having a great result.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how to increase facebook friends but i always use twiends.com for increase twitter followers. this site has a simple concept that i follow you and you follow me...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best way to follow other and they will follow you back.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrysehgal View Post
    The best way to follow other and they will follow you back.
    Why would anyone follow you back just because you followed them?
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InspiroAssistant View Post
    I've been using twiends and I don't think it is a good idea. It is a waste of time and energy. I will settle for manual following. An hour a day will do.
    I totally agree with you. Twiends increases the number of likes not the sales. Althoug it takes time, nothing beats manual following as people value intimate conversations/interactions well.
    Last edited by DaveMaxwell; Nov 14, 2011 at 09:23.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for twitter: twiends and twellow
    for facebook: ask your friends to like your page and like their pages too

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the product relevancy is must, and add those who have interest into your product, they will like your postings and fan page if your stuff is relevant to them, they automatically recommend your page to their friends to LIKE.

SitePoint Enthusiast facebooklicious's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard from one of my friend that their is one script available through which you can increase fan and followers for your facebook page and twitters, tell me if any one interested?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by facebooklicious View Post
    I heard from one of my friend that their is one script available through which you can increase fan and followers for your facebook page and twitters, tell me if any one interested?
    Unless the script somehow gets qualified visitors to see the page it doesn't sound like something that would do any good.
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you will folllow others,then others will also follow,this the best way to increase your fans...

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google and Microsoft have bigger active user base but they don't bigger audience pool than Facebook