SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with tables layout

I'm reasonably new to php,MySQL and would appreciate some advice.I'm in New Zealand and want to develope a site to help steem the large number of kids killing themselves.New Zealand has one of the highest rates in the western world.

What I want to develop is a site where kids can get help and/or offer help and get out on week end projects together etc and help them develop and take responsibility for achieving goals.

In order for kids to be able to get help they need to be able to refer back to others in their team and contact new team members.

What I was looking at was building a type of MLM DB, but after sitting down and thinking about the tables for hours on end I still am not happy with anything I can think of and I want this finished well before our Xmas period when kids have a lot of time on their hands.

Can anyone refer me to a tutorial,free script,table design that has a type of line of sponsorship thing ( MLM), or help me in getting these tables set out correctly.

I'm not looking for anyone to do my work, but any (kind) suggestions would be appreciated.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I got something adequate figured !