Anybody know whassup with this?
My e-mail form works great! So installed a javascrip code to check and remind people to put in an e-mail address.
( here's the working page: http://www.atmscrip.com/merchant_contact.html )
Now, I tried to use this exact same set-up on another page, and keep getting error codes.
So, I took the above page that is working great and saved it under a different name, uploaded it, and still get the error code! How could that be?
Here's the URL of that page: http://www.atmscrip.com/contact_salesrep2.html
If anyone could drop me a tip on how to get this working properly, I would be most greatful. It's bugging the crap out of me as to why the exact same code works on one page, but not on another.
Last edited by Rockrz; Sep 6, 2002 at 13:30.
The 2nd link doesn't even show up for me (well, the frame content page is a 404)
Sorry...I forgot to come back and post that I've figured out what the problem was.
Thanks for trying to help!
The doctor is in...
Please post the solution that you found, otherwise this thread is utterly useless to others who may encounter the same problem(s) in the future!!!
In <input name="email" size="35" > (in my html form code) I had "Email", instead of "email"
It's fixed, but I haven't a club as to why it's fixed.
Many times I just experiment with things, and get them to working without knowing what I did.
I just keep notes and follow the same procedure next time.