SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple function & array problem

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right section but I'll give it a go.

I'm 95% designer and 5% coder so my programming skills aren't exactly top notch.

I'm currently working on a little project that needs a few php functions and a few arrays and then I have to patch this together.

I'm hoping someone here with good php knowledge is willing to help me out with this 10 minute php problem.

Please send me a pm if you're willing to help me out. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend all!
    * Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *
    Your dream can come true - if you have the courage to pursue it!

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people here are able and willing to help but generally you post the problem and source code publicly so that multiple users can look it over and advise on how to proceed.

Just relying on one or two people by PM can be ineffective since those people could be newbies themselves who don't have the experience needed to help you.

I'm on another forum where one user claims in his signature to provide professional help for php - and on the very same forum he frequently asks for help to do the most basic things yet claims he's a professional who can help and advise.

Please, post your code, tell us your problems and the wider audience should be able to help you
    I'll do anything to avoid working on my own code

Are you using: if (isset($_POST['submit'])) ?
    IE has a bug and does not always send the value.