SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating Sites

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dating sites can still convert well if done right - it's quite normal to pay around $3 for a dating site to acquire a customer through CPM means - most sites do not pay affiliates well.

Dating-Central and WhiteLabelDating.com are different from affiliate programmes - these are white-label programmes where you can create your own dating site and get the benefit of income - for anyone with a membership-based website it's well worth looking at.

Generally you do need to rebill with dating sites to make the most of them - both DC and WhiteLabelDating rebill monthly which means your income grows each month every month. So although you may only start off with tens of dollars income on your first month, within a year you should be up to thousands per month.

Cheers for now,

Ross
    Ross Williams from WhiteLabelDating.com
    Webmasters - Add a dating channel to your website in minutes
    Earn 50% of all revenue generated - FREE SETUP

SitePoint Enthusiast Dating Port's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to put down any of the white-label services mentioned above becuase I happen to use them, but does anyone know anything about Spring Street Networks? Their site doesn't mention how their partner program is set up or what it is exactly that they have to offer. As far as I can see, their database is North American based only.

DP
    Sig removed because my dating site is no longer mainstream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a look at them on a previous project - they've got a strong US focus. I believe Salon.com uses them as do a few more lifestyle sites. The white-label service is very good but it suffers from poor layout and usability - very bespoke way of doing it.

If you've got significant US traffic though it's worth contacting them,

R
    Ross Williams from WhiteLabelDating.com
    Webmasters - Add a dating channel to your website in minutes
    Earn 50% of all revenue generated - FREE SETUP