User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question webpage in Flash - tutorials

hey everyone

i know how to make still sites but now i want to learn how those people make their sites in flash. First of all is it hard to learn??? but i'm willing to learn something new.I'm hoping you people out there can tell me any sites that you know that can help me to make a site in flash.

thanx

HODAN

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two things...

First take a look around FlashKit and explore the MANY resources they have for flash developers.

Also, look into SWISH if you'd like to do some of the cool things you can do with FLASH...but with a smaller budget and learning curve.

There are some great books around too, just take a look at AMAZON or in your local book store for some good inspiration.

Good luck,

Steve
    Web Designer or Small Business Owner?
    Need More Leads and More Clients?
    Get Free Marketing Tips, Tricks and Ideas Here!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swish is a great tool. It took me about 3 months to leanr it really well. I love it, But if you are going to be making Sites in Flash i would suggest using Flash MX, It is 100 times harder to learn but in the long run it is 100 times better, You can do alot more and it looks better.

But Swish will do the small jobs,

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swish is VERY limited. If you really want to do this, go for MX. It costs a ton, but if you can get a used version and have enough time to learn it it's worth it compeltely.