User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Paul,
    Just to make things clear actually my problem now is combining the jquery with normal javascript. Hope you can help to see how to overcome this. Thank you.

Unobtrusively zen silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomysql View Post
    I have new page here http://183.78.169.54/v3/addTab.php . Then can you press the Driver Employment and add just two rows with out any data and press the add button. You will notice it will take you to another tab which is the Driver Details and below that the rows appear there two. So my question why it appear there and also all my fields will have the error "This field is required". The problem here is that for my two other tab (Driver Details and Licenses) I am using normal java script for the checking then for the Driver Employment I am using your Jquery script. How to solve this?
    Somehow when you submit the form, you need the new page that loads to know where the form was submitted from, so that the new page can open up the appropriate tab.

Good luck on that.
    Programming Group Advisor
    Reference: JavaScript, Quirksmode Validate: HTML Validation, JSLint
    Car is to Carpet as Java is to JavaScript

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Paul,
    I know now that till the Driver Licenses I am using the normal javascript and only the driver employment tab I am using the jquery method. So I was thought dont include the Driver Employment tab but once I have inserted all the previous data from the different tab then will link me to Driver Employment. Do you have any other idea how to solve this?

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Paul,
    A good news I am able to solve by splitting it into 2 different forms. I have one problem here if you press the Driver License tab and click on the License Expiry Date pick button you will notice the Calendar always appearing at the bottom I am trying to solve this. Any idea? But if I dont use the tab method the pop appear at the right location just below the input button.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Paul,
    I manage to solve the calendar issue too. Now I test in google chrom when the Driver Employment I dont choose add any rows it will still validate Driver Details where I have not key in the fields but in IE it just submit the whole page. Secondly I want to ask you why when I press the tabs it will highlight accordingly the tabs. But when I try to highligh via this method it does now highlight even though the content is change accordingly.

//If any errors occurred, return false, otherwise true
    if(gotDriverNameError=="true" || gotDateOfBirthError=="true" || gotDriverNewICNoError=="true")
    {
    showTab("driverDetails");
    return false;
    }
    else if(gotChild1DateOfBirthError=="true" || gotChild2DateOfBirthError=="true" || gotChild3DateOfBirthError=="true" )
    {
    showTab("driverNextOfKin");
    return false;
    }
    else
    return true;

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of moving this week so I can't delve as deeply as I used to, for a while.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Paul,
    No worries are you moving from christchurch to where now? Take care and keep in touch.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Off Topic:

Quote Originally Posted by newtomysql View Post
    Dear Paul,
    No worries are you moving from christchurch to where now? Take care and keep in touch.
    I'll still here in Christchurch. No earthquake will make me move on that easily.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Paul,
    How are you doing? Have you moved? I would like to ask when you are free then I would like to have a look at my codes.