SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to monetize an E-Book ?

Is there any way to monetize a Diets Ebook? Or is it better to make a blog / website about weight loss and put articles from it for free and earn from ads?
    But with the competition in weight loss niche I think it will be impossible to make any money from a blog, can someone suggest me any good idea? The book is all unique, though has about 30% of the commonly known diets and facts, but 70% its written by a professor nutritionist and has never been published in US.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why don't you consider selling book from sites like clickbank?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx u4t2t, I will check up on clickbank and see if its good, any other sites where I can try selling my book? Is it a good idea to sell book for kindle?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickbank is a good idea. So is PayDotCom. Both of these models work by getting affiliates - or people who know how to market online - to sell your ebook. The thing is, the book has to be of high quality, the book needs to have a really good landing page - and you must make a few sales yourself through your website.

Then you'll have more than a few affiliates getting onto your product and making massive amounts of sales.
    Want to build an Ecommerce store? Use BigCommerce.
    Cause it's great gosh darn it. Check out the BigCommerce Review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickbank is a good option but you need to have your own website, domain name and webhosting. Other option you could consider tradebit.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    clickbank is good option and u can post on popular blogs about ur product also. Like paid review or post.