SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with Google

I only have 2 referring links in Google when I type: "link:www.consoleaccessories.com". The 2 that are listed are Google directory and dmoz. I know I have many more links to my site than that. I used to have many links to my site until my site somehow was delisted from Google in May. When it came back in June all my links were gone, except those 2. I know for a fact that I have links on over a dozen sites that google knows about.

I can type just part of my url and find many sites that have a link to me through google. Ex: when I type "consoleaccessories.com" in Google, get the result, then select the link that says 'contain the term'.

I don't know what to do, I emailed Google about it, I have also resubmitted my site to Google. Nothing helps...

What should I do?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask for more reciprocal link. When you have a couple hundred, you won't be afraid of losing a few.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have many reciprocal links, they just don't show up in google. We have been getting more, and they don't show up either. No matter what we do we can't get any more links to show up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure they have a decent PR.