There is a website I recently visited that have a "Search" control/field where you can search their website.

What is neat about it, is that it has the words "Search Site" inside of the control.

Moreso, it even has a little maginifying glass inside it like O-

(Very clever!!)

How do you do that?

(It is a great way to save space for tiny spaces!!)