User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help promoting my affiliate program

Hi guys,

I just started an affiliate program with clixgalore as the third party management and I've been looking around the web to get people to join but I haven't had any luck. They only want to join an affiliate program that they belong to: linkshare or cj mostly.

My question is, how can I find people that are members of a particular third party ad management on the web?

And also, if I'm still out of luck, I'm considering joining cj. Can anyone suggest if it's worth the set-up money and the monthly minimum to join them instead of sticking with clixgalore?

Thanks in advance for your time.

www.tulalit.com
    www.tulalit.com | Just another e-commerce site

Rent A Cop Dan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I can't think of anyway to find other sites using the clixgalore programs, I do have a suggestion...

Have you listed your program at the many affiliate program directories? It may seem like a waste of time since there are so many programs listed but you might be surprised. Usually, the directories will send a newsletter highlighting the new programs. Also the search features let specialized programs to suit their specialized sites.

You can find a listing of directories at: http://www.affiliatemanager.net/directories.htm

Personally I would take the time to submit it to all of them, but most traffic would come from the ones they mark with a (*). I wouldn't spend the money for the affiliate announce program but I have some extra time on my hands.

Best of Luck,
    Dan
    Dan's Site
    Some Current Sites:365 Puns! # Joke It! #
    Pride & Joy!
    Current Projects: ArcadeRat! # Scouting News # yW