SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying to build a mini portal keeping a positive open mind that it may grow into a full grown portal. I have introduced the idea to people who are willing write articles which would be published on the site but we have dicussed compensation. I wondering if any of you can shed some light on this issue. I believe in giving credit and know that their is always a trade of for services. What can I offer in this situation since I am not yet stablished but eventually things will get rolling. I have thought of giving writers the right to keep any money they make on their advertizers specifically because they will be targeted on their space and don't know if that is a good idea. Also if anyone can tell me if I will need contracts with these people or if we will evolve into these things as we grow. Lastly, I am working with a partner who will be in charge of setting up a dedicated server for the site which is pretty cool, but want to make sure that we don't ruin our friendship if any problems should arise, should we implement a partnership contract for this as well? Thanks.

------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's an article on PromotionBase about promoting sites by writing articles, so you may be able to get people to contribute just by offering them a credible platform.

------------------
    www.rotax-max.org
    the world's fastest growing race category