Seriously, I really struggle nowadays to actually "chat", do you? With the introduction of Twitter, Facebook and the likes, I really find it difficult to find the motivation to actually participate and interact with these services. I've been wondering why I find it so hard and the more I think about it, it's due to the fact that I just can't chat anymore! It's not that I'm lazy *I could talk for Ireland* it's just that I think I may have outgrew it or something!

Nowadays, the only way I do actually enjoy "interacting online" is in a forum setting (of course SP is my fav) or occasionally via Skype (when I remember to log on) and of course email! I find it easy to communicate using these methods, perhaps it's due to the fact that I'm older? I don't really know to be honest. Can you outgrow chatting online? Is it something that's more suited to the "younger" crowd these days? When you compare your routine nowadays to how you were back when you joined the web, just how different is it for you? Maybe it hasn't changed at all? Thoughts are welcome!

Hazel