SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast JustBrowsing's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize right now if this is in the wrong topic!

I have a site that i've been building for about 3 years now. It has been taken down for the fourth time by me. I just can't seem to be satisfied. The reason I'm posting is because I was wondering if any others had the same problem. I am good with deadlines and I have a few other sites I have made for other people, but when it comes to my own....

I consider myself to be intermidiate as far as web design goes, and coding. I would like for this site of mine to serve as partly portfolio and as a playground to try out odd designs, coding, and ideas without having to worry about cross-platform whatever.

The site is called NothingReally.com (bad server so you might not see the "coming soon" site if you clicked on it" and I'd love to work with other webmasters on different ideas for the site and have one another contribute. If anything I am willing to put a bio and portfolio section for each person who helped or contributes alot with the site. This is just for fun so there are no awards to be won it's just a playground for wehmasters.

hope i didn't babble for too long lol thanks all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I am also working on a site and believe I've to come to learn that we are being to difficult on ourselves. I consider myself to be very artistic and that's why I think what I design could look better. I have come to the conclusion that what ever you, keep it simple, change will happen gruadually as new ideas come up. I would definitely be willing to help you out. You can reach me at frank56@trdesk.com