SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GorillaNation.Com - Any good?

I just got contacted by them for my site to join their network and i'm wondering if they pay good. They seem legit since they have a lot of good sites in the network now and a long 10 page contract but how much do they pay? And do they offer cpm for banners and not pop-ups, because I hate pop-ups on my site.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well

I have worked with GorillaNation now for about 1.5 years, know the guys there very well, they are really cool guys and although the payment is net 90, hey, at least I always get paid and at least they pay highly!

I make good checks from them each month, several hundred dollars anyway. They are possibly responsible for me still being in business.

When I first started out, I only had JLBMedia.com that cost me $10 per month in hosting and JLH-Online.com, which cost me $100 per month and I paid $900 to buy from its previous owner and redesign. Well, I was only making a total of about $85 per month online, so I was losing money overall, and although it wasn't much, after about 5 months of that I was seriously considering just shuttering my operations and giving up on online business. Then Gorilla Nation contacted me and saved my site and my business. I went from $85 to $100 per month at most to a solid $250 per month and I started making good profits, which led to a site that more than paid back my investment in it.

Although I mostly use other companies now, I certainly rely on GN for some solid revenue too. It's a great company and I highly recommend them. No hidden accounting practices or fees, no BS, just solid revenue. They do the best they can to make you money and them money.
    Contact me about cheap hosting solutions!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I was thinking about using GN a long time ago and they sent me their contract to sign, but then I heard many people on Geekvillage saying their program was doing awful for them. However, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try them out.

Thanks,
    Tom of JokeFunny.com