Results 1 to 1 of 1
Dec 17, 2010, 12:18 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 1999
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- 99 Post(s)
- 1 Thread(s)
Please read before requesting a script
Looking for a script of some kind? When asking for advice on a script it will be helpful if you provide the following pieces of information:
- What programming language would you like the script to written in?
- What operating system will the script reside on?
- What kind of budget do you have?
- Does it have to be open source? Or can it be proprietary?
- Can the source be encrypted?
- What features are you specifically looking for?
- Do you see any working examples of the script? Show us.
- If you're looking for a CMS, did you check the resources under this thread?
- Have you checked HotScripts or CodePlex or SourceForge to see if it is listed there? The odds are if it is not listed in one of those three places, it probably doesn't exist.
- Do a search and see if this has been discussed previously in our forums.