SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone using argosoft mail server?

Just trying my luck here. I've been using argosoft for quite some time and everytime it just work out of the box. Recently I can't get it to send out email from my php app. May I know if anyone is using this mail server and what are your settings?

My PHP.ini SMTP is localhost while my mail server DNS IP I got it from cmd ipconfg. I keep getting the error IP not authorize when I send out mail to gmail or yahoo.

I've google it and found this http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...n&answer=10336 but now I have no idea how to solve this ip thingy.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you could have the same problem as I've been experiencing. I sent around 7,500 emails to our database from my localhost using MAMP and can no longer send anymore...I'm presuming my ISP has blocked me! Very frustrating.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are using argosoft as well?

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, no but I'm going to take a look into it as it sounds interesting. Was wondering if you have been blocked by your ISP too?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can't be ISP blocking the mails. For my case its probably due to I need to supply the credentials inorder to send out the mail. The problem is I have no idea where to set it.