Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

article writing software!!!!

hi mates!!!!
    how are you all...A creative writing is something that demands a professional attitude and approach.... do you think does article writing software really help you in developing good articles that search engines can pick up?
    regards...
    waiting for replies....

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I think if you want to submit articles then you really need to take the time to write them, if you cant do this yourself you can always hire someone to ghost write them for you.

SitePoint Enthusiast nicolebeckett's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If machines could write as well as (or better than) people, newsrooms all over the world would be full of robots and computers instead of human reporters and producers. Write your own stuff, or hire someone to do it. Anything less will just be a knock on your credibility.

SitePoint Guru bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you posting another let's not write thread in a writing forum.

Why are you asking about scraper nonsense with "marketing" in your user name.

This question has been asked dozens of times. Why are you not reading and researching previous posts.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need any software to write articles. Just a pencil, a piece of paper and a brain.

Mouse catcher silver trophy Stevie D's Avatar
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdweb View Post
    You don't need any software to write articles. Just a pencil, a piece of paper and a brain.
    Hey, let's not get too prescriptive. A pen works just as well Although when people have to ask if it's a good idea to get software that automatically writes articles for you, it's hard to imagine they'll ever get more than 2 out of 3...

Or who knows, maybe the OP already used the article writing software to generate that message? The joke would be on us then...

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie D View Post
    Or who knows, maybe the OP already used the article writing software to generate that message? The joke would be on us then...
    It certainly reads like it was written by someone running an article spinner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tke71709 View Post
    It certainly reads like it was written by someone running an article spinner.
    LOL. Article marketing is not just about getting links from your resource box, it's about getting good content that others want to link to or post on their website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do it by your self, do not trust these article writing software.

SitePoint Enthusiast nicolebeckett's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by susu2010 View Post
    Article marketing is not just about getting links from your resource box, it's about getting good content that others want to link to or post on their website.
    Absolutely! The people who think article marketing is just a way to get links, and, therefore it doesn't matter what kind of content you post, are just wrong.

Yes, publishing articles on directories gives you backlinks. However, you can get a ton of additional backlinks if your articles are good enough to get picked up by other people.

Plus, let's not forget that your content is a direct reflection on you and your credibility. If you publish articles (or any other kind of content, both on site and off), readers get to see what you're all about. It's a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your niche. If the content is compelling and informative, readers will take notice and have more respect for you. If the content is bad, readers will certainly notice that, too - and it gives them a great reason to go check out your competitors.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k guys i got all the points you told me thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far I have tested article writing software and found that it is just as much work as writing the article yourself. So it ended up using a ghost writer will be the best solution for me since I can't really write that well.
    Blessed with wealth & fortune
    Basic art of Feng Shui for wealth, health and family harmony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However little sense a generic spun article has, there is less sense when the subject is marketing.

You want a specific target reader, and specific call to action. Even "human scrapers" don't get this.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I write my own articles myself and I will occasionally seek help from others. But, out of curiosity one day, I went ahead and tried a couple of different article writing software programs. Wow is all I can say. I donít know if I just tried bad programs or if the whole idea in general is just not a good one. Either way, Iíll stick to writing good quality articles and make sense myself.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can write your self, it's the best option.
    Anyway, article rewrite software can be good option for ones who can't write.
    ArticleQueen: First Article Rewriter with Lexical Processor!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if ever there is an existing software I will still make my own. Nothing beats a person who writes his own sights and thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if ever there is an existing software I will still make my own. Nothing beats a person who writes his own sights and thoughts.
    Please shoot me, now.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrux View Post
    Please shoot me, now.
    Gladly: BANG! (just kidding!)
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Enthusiast sparkie2260's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by susu2010 View Post
    LOL. Article marketing is not just about getting links from your resource box, it's about getting good content that others want to link to or post on their website.
    Amen.

There are indeed a number of threads talking about this topic, and all with the same conclusion. (And I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that some of the contributors were marketers, not just "purist" writers.)

Integrity is the most important--and most commonly shared--character trait of the truly successful. Without Integrity, one's Vision is faulty, so one's goals are misguided, and even "success" in the venture fails to enrich life and increase peace.

Copywriting is, first and foremost, a function of writing. Bringing that to business--instead of the other way around--is the only truly effective course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sparkie2260б bravo!)

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At last... an evergreen issue, what has been in response many times. And... the search function of Sitepoint is working.

As I experienced, a software will not...

- thinking instead of you

- build up your article logically

- conveys your feelings, emotions

- demonstrate your writing style and humour

- makes your content informative

- make it understandable for a human

- make the reputation of your website nice

I have to admit, I used this kind of software years ago, but I wasn't satisfied with their results. Why? The answer is in how these softwares operate. They use synonyms, picking up from different places of the Internet. Many times you see words in sentences they do not belong in and the article will be tiring and unfriendly for the reader.

IMHO, to increase the popularity of your website, the quality of the content can not be ignored. I think, you want people to read your article and buy your product. So, if you feel you donít have writing skills, then get some training to learn how to write articles by yourself. Because... the best sotware is... between your ears.

Many successes,

Sandor

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Article softwares are becoming popular alternatives to actual writers. Primarily because of the convenience that they offer in terms of fast turn over of output.

However, there are a lot of differences that an actual human being can do to a certain article. Instead of mechanical responses, an actual writer can fully relate to the topic with his or her own personal experiences. Details like emotion and wit cannot be easily mimicked by a 'robot'.

Also, personalization is an edge that actual human beings have over any software. The ability to make unique content is still mutually exclusive to the the true writers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may also ask your friends for help/ Maybe not the best wayout, but can work too

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer to write the article by human than using an Article software. There's a big difference of how a person think and relate to the article he/she write than using the article software.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Ray View Post
    []Article softwares are becoming popular alternatives to actual writers. Primarily because of the convenience that they offer in terms of fast turn over of output.
    Ya think? I do imagine it's an "actual writer" that comes up with the original article.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown