HTML5. CSS3. These are hot topics. Because of the novelty. But I feel there are a few things left browsers need to fix before engaging in a competition over who better supports these two.

What interests me at this point is put in this honest question: "Are the modern UAs living up to their fame?" We know everybody's saying: "Die IE6, die!" and we know some UAs complain about the lack of attention they get. But, these modern UAs, are they all really a force to be reckon, or are they just an ongoing modern vogue?

HTML5. CSS3. These are hot topics. If providing support for them is going to bring changes to the basic core of the way modern UAs is helping me with my coding, I'm all for it. If not, I say UAs can wait a little longer on these and start fixing the base.

A series of practical tests, using real life situations developers are asked to solve, those are going to shed light on their capabilities, more than any other made up (or not), partially (or not) test. UAs new versions rain upon us, but is this raining bringing any improvement to help our coding? With that in mind, let's start the practicals!