}
    A:visited {
    COLOR: #016695; TEXT-DECORATION: none
    }
    A:active {
    COLOR: #016695; TEXT-DECORATION: none
    }
    .imgmenu {
    BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://www.mohaa3.netfirms.com/imagebackgroundzzb.gif); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat
    }
    .windowbg {
    BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://www.mohaa3.netfirms.com/windowbg8.gif); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat
    }
    .windowbg3 {
    BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://www.mohaa3.netfirms.com/windowbg8.gif); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat
    }
    .imgcatbg {
    BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://www.mohaa3.netfirms.com/realcatground.gif); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat
    }
    .catbg {
    BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://www.mohaa3.netfirms.com/realcatbackgroundzzb.gif); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat
    }
    INPUT {
    BORDER-RIGHT: #6394bd 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #6394bd 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 13px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #6394bd 1px solid; COLOR: #6394bd; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6394bd 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff
    }
    TEXTAREA {
    BORDER-RIGHT: #6394bd 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #6394bd 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #6394bd 1px solid; COLOR: #6394bd; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6394bd 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff
    }
    SELECT {
    BORDER-RIGHT: #6394bd 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #6394bd 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 13px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #6394bd 1px solid; COLOR: #6394bd; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6394bd 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff
    }
    BODY {
    SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #6e94b7; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #6e94b7; SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #6e94b7; SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #6e94b7; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #ffffff; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #afc6db; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #6e94b7
    }

please can someone tell me how to add this::

onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#CFDDE9'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#f8f8f8';"

i need to add it to a windowbg2 CSS but i can't do it

any ideas?

please help!?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More info...

What do you want to add those events to? It sounds like you might want Hover to work on an area defined by a Class? But I'm not sure... would you clarify your request?

I would, however, recommend that you put A:hover last if you want the hovering effect to work on a visited link.
    // PS! My brain just hit a bad sector...

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also am not quite sure exactly what you want to do....but from my understanding, you want something like this:

.windowbg2{
    background:#f8f8f8;
    }

.windowbg2:hover{
    background:#cfdde9;
    }

hope that helps.....

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like this:

.windowbg2 {
    onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#CFDDE9'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#f8f8f8';"

}

it's for a forum i need those tags so the table changes colour on rollover

but the above doesn't work - any ideas?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't put it in the stylesheet. Put it in the page (html).

e.g.

<tr onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#CFDDE9'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#f8f8f8';"
    ><td>blah</td></tr>

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats the thing because i can't put it in the html only in the css as the forum is romotly hosted

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the site is : http://mohaa-clan.cjb.net , guest area - the highlight effect would look good on the forums boards menu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a yabb forum, correct? the css looks familiar (i am/used to be a moderator at the yabb graphics and templates support forums), and if this is the case i wouldn't force all instances of .windowbg2 to swap colours since this class shows up all over the place, not just the board index.

that said, as theDude said, the only way is to edit boardIndex.pl (if memory serves) and plug it into the html code.
    it's amazing what velocity can do
    when human beings are in season

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there anyway i could pull of this effect with out pluging it into the html?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, you're trying to bite off more than you can chew. if you had access to the source files, you could do this, but not with a remotely hosted forum.
    it's amazing what velocity can do
    when human beings are in season