Hi,

I recently redesigned my web site, and it was rendering well in IE 5 and 6, Netscape 4, Netscape 6 and Opera.

Then, I got the hare brained idea to redo my navigation from simple rollovers to a dynamic drop down menu, made the updates globally (global replace) throughout my site (140+ pages) and went on my merry way.

I was noticing afterwards, though, that my web pages were downloading slower, so less than a week later, I decided to revert back to my simple rollover tabbed navbar. After work on Tuesday, I started working on changing my navbar back to the way it was and wrapped up around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Exhausted, I went to bed.

Yesterday morning, I went to check my changes to make sure all was good, and when I opened my home page in Netscape 6, much to my chagrin, my nice design didn't look quite as good.

My tabbed navbar is no longer resting solidly on the colored line beneath it, and the image imbedded in the table cell (using CSS) in the righthand column no longer displays properly (okay in Netscape 4, though).

I tried troubleshooting my web page design problems all day yesterday, but I simply cannot figure out what is causing the page to render incorrectly in Netscape 6.

Finally, after a day of no progress, I decided to do a browser redirect for Netscape and designed some very simplistic (ugly) pages for my most critical pages (the ones that are ranking well).

But, I know in my heart this is not a solution.

In any event, I am contemplating another redesign, but that thought makes me cringe, as I just finished this one, and I like it.

I am hoping that some of you web design gurus out there might be able to look at my source code and give me your opinions on what might be causing my problem in Netscape 6. Since I am using a Netscape redirect, I would like to direct you to my Web Design Tips section, which has not been touched:

http://www.glasspoole.com/web-design-tips

The main issues are the tabs and the right hand column. The mid-section of the page renders correctly.

I am crossing my fingers that the fix is simple... Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW: If any of you are Mac users, I'd appreciate your feedback too.