Results 1 to 1 of 1
Sep 7, 2010, 09:44 #1
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Washington, DC
- 4 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
ISO: Video Host not named Youtube
We have decided that it is time to ditch the ad-hoc method of deploying video on our web properties and pick one or more Video Platforms to handle this task for us. High level requirements are:
* Needs to have an easy to mount and embed player.
* Needs to make uploading and converting existing video.
* Needs to have strong analytics, preferably integrated with google analytics.
* Needs to be capable of "canned" video and live streams.
Some other things that could tilt the balance:
* Multiple-bitrate streaming.
* Flexible APIs.
Things it cannot be:
* Owned or associated with Google or Microsoft or anyone else directly involved in net neutrality.
Hosting this ourselves isn't an option--we just don't have the manpower to care/feed for it. Price is not a major object.
So, who would you pick?