Results 1 to 1 of 1
Sep 1, 2010, 18:24 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- London, UK
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Zend Framework getBaseUrl() returns nothing
Hi guys I am in a spot of bother with a zend app that i am working on. No need to say i am quite new with zf.
Thing is i have the following setup in my local apache serve:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin postmaster@localhost DocumentRoot "D:/www/gepm/public" ServerName gepm.dev ServerAlias www.gepm.dev <Directory "D:/www/gepm/public"> Options FollowSymLinks AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory> </VirtualHost>Code:
When i check the table, the fields are all null except the date_created field that is generated with the now() function.
I set the form action like soCode:
What is the right way of going about this guysProv. 13:20 - He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a
companion of fools shall be destroyed