SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Javascript codes with lightbox and videolightbox

Im new to javascript and on my website I had pictures with lightbox which worked good untill I add video lightbox for videos. Now the videos pop up when you click them but and the pictures don't. I'm guessing the javascript codes got messed up somewhere and I searched google for a while but I'm still not understanding whats going wrong. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it alot. Also let me know what codes you might need to see so I can post them. Thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post a link to the website?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdleihssirhc View Post
    Can you post a link to the website?
    This is just the page I was working with so I just uploaded this page but the video lightbox works but the photos on the bottom go to a new page which is'nt supposed to happen.

http://www.fourwheelsrolling.com/TEST.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be the four JS files that are trying to load from a local computer:

HTML Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/effects.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/builder.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/effects.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/builder.js"></script> 

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdleihssirhc View Post
    It might be the four JS files that are trying to load from a local computer:

HTML Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/effects.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/builder.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/effects.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/builder.js"></script> 
    alright so how should I fix that? Also those js files are from the video lightbox which is working but ill try anything to fix this.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres the page with just lightbox. It works like its supposed to when you click the pictures.
    http://www.fourwheelsrolling.com/TEST

Now heres the same exact page but now i added the videolightbox to it and not the picture lightbox is not working.
    http://www.fourwheelsrolling.com/TEST%202