Hello Friends ,
Which is the best search engine to get more traffic in present time ?
In most countries, Google is far and away the most popular search engine. Over 90% of my traffic referred from search engines comes from Google - and that's despite the site ranking more or less as well in Yahoo and Bing.
But does it really matter? The vast majority of SEO work you can do will benefit your position with each of the search engines. While they do have different algorithms, and some things will give you more of a boost in one rather than another, by and large you should focus on general good practice SEO.
Google is the best. I have been used not in just specific countries but all over the world. And in all the searches held in the all over the world, Google have 80% plus shares.
its google without any doubt
Google is the most powerful search engine. Google is delivering quick time base results which ensure that which site you are looking at is getting the higher traffic.
Last edited by DaveMaxwell; Jul 30, 2010 at 09:08. Reason: removed extraneous link
In my point of view Google is best one and Its help to getting more traffic.google provides lots of tools and plugins to work fast.
Google = Search Engine
The above statement will hold true at least for the next decade.
Google has a market share of around 85% and other popular search engines like yahoo, bing etc and a number of regional search engines like baidu in china. All these search engines share the remaining 15% of the market. The stats shows that Google is clearly dominating the market. who is the best? The one which is the most popular , the one which is used by majority of the world population. The one which is the market leader. The Answer is obviously Google.
According to me, Google is King at the present time.
Leading search engine is google but genrally primary search engines are google, yahoo, bing etc.
Last edited by ScallioXTX; Aug 6, 2010 at 10:37. Reason: Removed fake signature
Google is best among all.
Google is the best search engine. A report from Comscore may vividly clear your doubt
"Google Sites ranked as the top search property worldwide with 87.8 billion searches in December 2009 , or 66.8 percent of the global search market. Google Sites achieved a 58-percent increase in search query volume over the past year. Yahoo! Sites ranked second globally with 9.4 billion searches (up 13 percent), followed by Chinese search engine Baidu with 8.5 billion searches (up 7 percent). Microsoft Sites saw the greatest gains among the top five properties, growing 70 percent to 4.1 billion searches, on the strength of its successful introduction of new search engine Bing. Russian search engine Yandex also achieved considerable gains, growing 91 percent to 1.9 billion searches."
Google - mentioned 15 times
Yahoo - mentioned 4 times
Bing - mentioned 4 times
I think it's safe to say google is the winner
Rémon - Hosting Advisor
Minimal Bookmarks Tree
My Google Chrome extension: browsing bookmarks made easy