SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    How can I get google cache my web page?

    I want google cache my web page. I donít know how I can do this. Please anybody give me suggestion.

  2. #2
    King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    5,840
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get links to it.
    Submit a sitemap to Google webmaster tools.
    Install analytics on it.

    Let Google know that it exists.

  3. #3
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tke71709 View Post
    Get links to it.
    Submit a sitemap to Google webmaster tools.
    Install analytics on it.

    Let Google know that it exists.
    i tried google webmaster tools but its not help me.. plz suggest me some other things..

  4. #4
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Submit articles to article sites.

    Use twitter and mention about your site.

    Digg your best pages.


  5. #5
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello kethyjewel, I also did the links for the my website but the page is not index yet. I did articles submissions, Bookmarking for that page but no use. What should i do??

  6. #6
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinparkar View Post
    Hello kethyjewel, I also did the links for the my website but the page is not index yet. I did articles submissions, Bookmarking for that page but no use. What should i do??
    lol.. i also suffering for this problem. how can i help u.

  7. #7
    SitePoint Member cb-jaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first is that you use the Search here (top of page) and do a search for
    Directory site
    Social Book marking site
    Article Submission etc

  8. #8
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In The Matrix
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe your niche is too competitive,and your keywords has a lot of competition, It would be really hard if there's a bunch. So do keyword analysis and start from there. Write keyword rich articles, submit to ezine, bookmark them.

  9. #9
    SitePoint Zealot
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean by "google doens't cache your web pages"? Once your web pages are indexed, they should be in google's database unless you delete the page. If you mean it's not ranked on certain keywords, then you have to work on different keywords that are not too competitive but still relevant.

  10. #10
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by datingsitez View Post
    What do you mean by "google doens't cache your web pages"? Once your web pages are indexed, they should be in google's database unless you delete the page. If you mean it's not ranked on certain keywords, then you have to work on different keywords that are not too competitive but still relevant.
    my inner page still not get google index so what i do. its not a keywords problem frist i need index..

  11. #11
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could Google have banned your site for some reason? hidden keywords etc...?

  12. #12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kethyjewel View Post
    I want google cache my web page. I donít know how I can do this. Please anybody give me suggestion.

    Did you finished your entire website?Otherwise Google won't take it into consideration. If you've finished it you may also subscribe it into directories. In this way Google will bring it upper.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •