SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there any site where i found content for using in my site?.

hello friends,
    i just want to know that is it any site available where i found content related to my topic and make some changes and use in my site as a content.

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you go to a PLR site and buy the rights to the content, no.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Making changes to and using content without the permission of the author is called plagiarism. It's illegal.

As tke said, your only option is to buy articles from a plr site. Here's an article on how they work:
    http://www.associateprograms.com/art...-PLR-articles/

Even so, you must follow their membership terms and conditions of use. Just like anywhere else, there's no free ride on the Internet.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Guru bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I just flagged aaabha for a scrape from this forum, I would be surprised if this isn't a scraped post as well.

I shan't bother looking, I've already found several scrapes already.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with everyone else your best action and really the only “right” thing to do is to buy PLR articles. Luckily, they are really cheap though and you will want to rewrite the articles. You need to do a good enough job with the rewrites though because I hear (never used PLR articles myself since I am also an article writer) that article directories don’t like them unless they are rewritten enough to basically being a new article, but they would be okay on a website I believe.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MotionTech View Post
    they would be okay on a website I believe.
    Do you really think web visitors want to see the same old re-worded, re-hashed, re-written content again and again? If you don't have anything different to say on a website, you shouldn't bother saying anything at all.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with what Shyflower had told. Unless you have something unique, interesting to share with your site visitors, they won't stick around. You just can't fool them with scrapped, rehashed content.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy PLR content, it's quite cheap. "Hire" an article rewriter tool, produce 99 articles and here you go, you've got yourself lots of articles with low investment. But DO NOT steal other people's work.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zhubajian2010 View Post
    one way is resource consolidation:that is your content from different website ,and Synthesis of an article
    'Resource consolidation' - a comfortable, happy-clappy new buzzword for good old plagiarism?

Paul

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit7285 View Post
    'Resource consolidation' - a comfortable, happy-clappy new buzzword for good old plagiarism?

Paul
    Boy that's a good one, isn't it? Tell you what, zhubajian2010, consolidate my resources and I'll do my best to get your resources removed from the web.
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, if you had the initiative to have a website you also have to think to populate it with your own creations. You can inspire from an website, you can take an idea, a theme, but the rest, do it yourself.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only 'right' way is, write your own content It sounds more difficult than it is . Do plenty of research on your chosen subject/ niche, then write in your own words, take your time, pick your keywords well, then edit , and voila, unique content.

Mouse catcher silver trophy Stevie D's Avatar
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zhubajian2010 View Post
    your are right ......but i don't mean " plagiarism"...some time ,if necessary you should wirte where it is from....
    more is : for example...if your website content is about health,then you can collect your content from different websites...you can write "ten tips for your health"..maybe those ten tips form ten websites...but for your website....the content is new...not copy....
    If you've got an established site with lots of your own articles, no-one is going to mind if occasionally you have an article that is aggregated content from other sources, a "ten best sites to look at for....", we have those kind of articles here on Sitepoint from time to time. But that's a completely different kettle of fish from having a site whose only content is rehashing other people's work. What reason are you giving people to visit your site rather than the ones with the original articles? If you're not adding anything new, don't do it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    change content is not so easy.because Search Engineer will find the same content in two or more site will affect your PR.and the right is also a big problem which need to deal with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is many sites to find content for your website but I would not recommend it. It is better to write for yourself, believe me

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friend, writing a similar content to other websites is not affective. You may have a similar idea but you express this idea in a different way and give more solutions to the problem you talk about, this way you can introduce valuable information to your visitors, but taking someone else content will not work. Good luck!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Write your own content and give it your own style and your own angle.
    If you can't write to a good enough standard yourself you can always buy the content or have it written for you. I'd make sure you use a reputable source though like Constant Content for example.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaabha View Post
    hello friends,
    i just want to know that is it any site available where i found content related to my topic and make some changes and use in my site as a content.

Are you serious? You really aren't planning on taking someone else's work are you? I am sorry to tell you this, but if you are even considering stealing content then you are certainly in the wrong business!!!