SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to print a web site?

I know I can just print using IE. This is for a presentation though, and I want the pages to look really nice. I was thinking about converting the pages to PDF and then printing them on a color laser printer. What do you guys do? Have any tips?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll still be the same webpage/graphic quality no matter what you convert it to really, your best bet would just be to either print directly from IE (not sure if that'll work well though) or just take a screenshot and print from word/photoshop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by platinum
    It'll still be the same webpage/graphic quality no matter what you convert it to really, your best bet would just be to either print directly from IE (not sure if that'll work well though) or just take a screenshot and print from word/photoshop
    Yeah printing it from photoshop sounds like a good idea. My main concern was getting the web page to fit in one printable page so that it did not run onto other pages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I got Adobe Acrobat and my pages look good in PDF. I have one issue though. How do I get rid of the header and footer that Acrobat puts on my pages? I don't want to display the website address. Any suggestions?

Intoxicated with the madness petertdavis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit the PDF file to remove them.